Wither Skeletons are demonic as they originate in the Nether, giving them charcoal black bones. Wither Skeletons are very hostile when approached and are super hard to beat without a ranged weapon. The structure is similar to the overworld skeleton but is much more taller in size, meaning it towers over the player. The Wither Skeleton 99% of the time wields a large stone sword that does massive dame when on contact with the player.
Powers and Ability
Note Wither Skeletons may look like regular skeletons but are taller and more dangerous than the regular, and shares very few weaknesses.
- Stone Sword: Wither Skeletons have a large stone sword that drains the player to half a heart and sometimes has a deadly potion effect on the player when attacking.
- Fire Resistance: Wither Skeletons are impervious to fire, lava, and any other flaming object since they do originate in the Nether.
- Poison Resistance: Since Wither Skeletons are undead demonic monsters, they take no damage from poison and instant damage potions as the potions only heal them.
- Wither Skeleton Horse Jockey: Wither Skeletons have a incredibly rare chance of spawning on rare unspawnable mobs under the right settings, adding a bigger challenge.
- Bow and Arrow: Wither Skeletons will very rarely spawn with bow and arrows like its regular counterpart.
- Splash Potion of Instant Healing: Wither Skeletons, like regular skeletons, take damage from healing potions and will be killed eventually after having too much.
- Water Drowning: Wither Skeletons can drown if under water for far to long, strangely.