- Ganondorf, the main antagonist of the series The Legend of Zelda. It is an extremely powerful, wild and brutal beast often taking the form of a blue boar. Ganon is, with his alter-ego
Ganon is the bestial form of Ganondorf, although he is mostly totally independent of himself. It plays almost all the role of shadow manipulator (using the main false antagonist), main antagonist and final boss
Powers and abilities
￼￼￼Near-immortality: Ganon is almost immortal and invincible to almost all weapons except the Silver Arrows and the Master Sword.
- Ressurection: It is implicit in Breath of the Wild and other games that Ganon is able to resurrect himself, alone or through his allies.
￼￼￼Superhuman strength: Ganon has an immense superhuman strength. He was able in A Link to the Past to break the ceiling of a pyramid.
God-like powers: Like his alter-ego, Ganon possesses frightfully powerful magical powers capable of ravaging cities and completely transforming a world.
- ￼￼￼Invisibility: Ganon is able to make himself invisible to his will.
- ￼￼￼Pyrokinesis: Ganon has a great ability to control fire. It can generate flame walls, extinguish torches or create fire bats.
- ￼￼￼Teleporting: Ganon is able to transport quickly into combat.
- ￼￼￼Metamorphosis: Ganon was able to turn into a bat in A Link to the Past.
- ￼￼￼Energy attacks: Ganon can like Ganondorf generate energy projectiles to attack.
- ￼￼￼Portals: In Twilight Princess, Ganon can create portals to move around.
￼￼￼Great abilities with a trident: Ganon is a formidable and deadly fighter with a trident, who is still his weapon of choice.